Each week there are 3-5 themed flow classes and while I have predominantly been trained in yoga I combine movements from Tai Chi, yoga and primal / animal flow. The classes are themed including using the wisdom of a number of sources such as Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Tao Te Ching of Taoism, Buddhism, Primal Movement, Philosophy and my own experiences.
I am available for workshops and presentations on a number of topics. Over the past 5years I have been teaching 2 hour workshops to both adults and senior school students on such topics as:
- Thriving Through Connection
- The Peaceful Warrior (cultivating a peaceful mind)
- Creating a Successful Life (Habits versus Goals)
- The Power of Beliefs
- Craving and Curiosity (how to combat cravings)
In February 2013 with the support of my husband I resigned from my government environmental position to focus on my dream of a personal yoga studio. My qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Certified Level 1 teacher training (350 hour Yoga Australia approved training)
- Certified Kids Yoga Teacher Training with YogaKids Training Academy - Level 1 and 2
- Certified Level 1 MovNat Instructor (training real world physical capabailities)
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing with 'Being Yoga' in Queensland
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (120 hours) with Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss from 'Yoga Synergy' in Sydney.
- Working with Children Check WWC2046698E vaild till 24/11/2024
I also continue to expand my knowledge with daily reading and reflection, attending workshops and learning from others in the field. Ths is reflected in my themed classes which merge life coaching, philosophy and movement fusion.