"If you teach people to find better balance within themselves, how to be stronger, centre their life and go forward with good balance upon mother earth then that is healing" ..... Sun Bear, Medicine Man
Visit us on facebook for all updates to classes and events
Aisha Flow Yoga is a small home based yoga studio in Thurgoona (Albury, Australia) where all profits are given to help local charities and causes. Aisha Flow Yoga is currently the major financial supporter for the local charity Tots2Teens
Each week there are 3-5 yoga classes (vinyasa style) held along with vegan potlucks, social events and workshops to inspire you.
All are welcome at Aisha Flow Yoga with emphasis on acceptance, connection, generosity, spiritual growth, and inspirational living.
Charity Focus: To date we have donated close to $50 000 to local charities and causes in need (not bad for a one person show).Aisha Flow Yoga was created not only to provide yoga classes for interested participants but also as an avenue to be of service and help others. As such:
- All profits are donated to local causes charities or causes
- A sponsorship program exists for those who genuinely cannot afford classes, and
- You may contact me for assistance if you have a worthy cause you need to raise money for.
Aisha Flow Yoga is owned by me - Bronwyn Wilmot and I teach all classes. The roles I plat presently in this life time are yoga teacher, wife, mother of 3 young girls, vegan, environmentalist, and lover of reading, walking, nature and swimming - I now am also learning to play piano at 46 years of age which I love.
For 20 years I worked full time as an Environmental Officer for the NSW government and part time in the health and fitness industry with a strong interest in yoga. My work included:
- Environmental Assessment Officer (Bachelor Science in Environmental Studies)
- Les Mills Instructor (Certificate 3 in Fitness and certified instructor in Pump, RPM and specialising in Body Balance)
- Personal Trainer (Certificate IV)
- Life Coach, Grievance Officer and Lifeline Counsellor(certified NLP Practitioner)
- Vegetarian Education (Diploma Natural Hygiene / Health and Nutrition - Honours)
My Yoga Qualifications
In February 2013 with the support of my husband I resigned from my government environmental position to focus on my dream of a personal yoga studio. My qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Level 1 teacher training (350 hour Yoga Australia approved training)
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing with 'Being Yoga' in Queensland
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (120 hours) with Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss from 'Yoga Synergy' in Sydney.
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training with YogaKids Training Academy - Level 1 and 2
- Working with Children Check WWC2046698E vaild till 24/11/2024
I also continue to expand my knowledge with daily reading and reflection, attending workshops and learning from others in the field. I live yoga - I do not DO yoga.
My vision is to provide a personal space where people can:
- grow and heal spiritually, mentally and physically,
- build relationships with like minded people, and
- feel inspired to share, give and grow.