1. Park on the road and enter studio through the garage - please always arrive and enter quietly as this is a residential neighbourhood.
2. Remove shoes in the kitchen area of the studio and place your belongings in the kitchen area so as they are not in your way during class (though you can have water and towel with you or anything else you need)
3. If you are new please complete a health questionnaire before participating and of course introduce yourself to me
4. You can pay for individual sessions or purchase a term pack either with cash or direct deposit (no eftpos or credit cards please)
5. Pick a space / mat of your liking
6. Relax and enjoy the class. Please listen to your body and ensure you work within your ability only.
7. After class please clean your mat with equipment provided and feel free chat with me if you have any questions etc